[TenTec] Sorry for my post

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sorry for my post
From: scott@wowpage.com (Scott Johnson)
Date: Tue Feb 4 14:48:23 2003
I agree.  Tradition with mailing lists, going right back to the '80s, is for
the reply-to header to carry the list posting address.  If you need to reply
to the sender privately, it's trivial to drop the list address and add the
private one.  Let's applaud the list manager for fixing what was a rather
non-standard configuration, and move on.

     Scott KD4DCY

--
Scott Johnson (scott@wowpage.com) (s.johnson@klotzdigital.com)
ICQ: 30730876 ICBM: N33 45 50.6 W84 49 31.3