[TenTec] Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way to activateAT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way to activateAT externally ?
From: w4chl@mindspring.com (w4chl@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 21:11:30 2003
Dear TenTec list,

Is there any way short of a separate power interface to a power supply
external to the Pegasus to turn the rig off from the serial port
controller, usually a PC ?

Is there any interface that can be used with a Z11 AT to activate the One
Touch Tuner that I have for the Z11 ?  I am looking for a way to operate
the Pegasus/Z11 combination with restricted power and activate the tuner
from a program.  Sounds like another custom interface required, yes ?

Cheers & 73s de Mark W4CHL

Mark R. Smith  w4chl@arrl.org
Chapel Hill NC  USA   http://rtpnet.org/parc