[TenTec] Eccentric display?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eccentric display?
From: johnclif@ix.netcom.com (John Clifford)
Date: Fri May 23 03:28:13 2003
> I wonder if the wives/girlfriends get the same level of under the
> magnifying glass scrutiny.  I feel for them.  "I can't date you since the
> pores on your nose aren't exactly uniform".  And they're a lot more
expensive than ANY
> radio :-)

As in radios, while looks may not be EVERYTHING they are what gets you to
try the product out further.  I would venture to say that if you dated
someone who you generally liked but one thing about them was noticeable
enough to annoy you, you would continue to look around!   Hmmm... maybe we
pick S.O.s and rigs by figuring out what we can live WITH rather than what
we can't live without....

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/KAF2/KPA100
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1
Alinco DR-605TQ
Icom T90A

email: kd7kgx@arrl.net