[TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB
From: bstephens1@mindspring.com (ROBERT STEPHENS)
Date: Tue May 27 18:31:25 2003
Actually,oddly enough, it is  of  some relevance to the Ten Tec reflector.
Some of the favorite rigs of the Enhanced SSB folks include Ten Tec
Corsairs, Omni V,Omni VI, Jupiter, and undoubtedly soon, the Orient. I do
not do enhanced ultra wide ssb myself, but I do like the audio that the
unmodified Corsair is capable of.
73
Bob KB1CIW