[TenTec] Photos of Orion Stations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Photos of Orion Stations
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Fri May 30 00:53:11 2003
Hi Jim,

I don't have an Orion, and probably will not for some time. I am very
happy with my used Omni VI. Of course I would love to have a receiver
that is even better than the Omni VI and it seems that would have to be
an Orion. Another thing I would like to have is a second receiver, so
that I could listen to the same RF frequency from two different antennas
simultaneously. That also seems like a reason to want an Orion. I wonder
why are you also using a third receiver? Is the 340 significantly better
than the Onion's "sub" receiver?

Ken N6KB