[TenTec] Back in the Ten Tec Family

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Back in the Ten Tec Family
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Mon Jun 2 18:32:07 2003
Welcome back Mike!

The Corsair II is a great rig, especially for CW in my opinion, but it sure
can be terrific on phone too.  If it does not already come equipped, I
recommend getting the two optional xtal IF filter slots filled.  I use the
TT 250 hz and 1.8 Khz filters.  The 250 hz ringing is very low and makes it
a really hot cw rx.  I know they add to the cost of the rig but believe me,
you won't be sorry and you will wind up getting them eventually so you may
as well get them now and start enjoying them.  If you want to go all out you
might also consider one of the newer TT matching speakers in "Corsair gray."
  GL!

73,
Rob Atkinson
K5UJ