[TenTec] So *That's* Why They Measure That

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] So *That's* Why They Measure That
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Tue Jun 3 18:41:54 2003
Interesting notion.  CW is alive and well, and still a significant portion
of HF activity.  Yet most (overseas) manufacturers would assume that most
amateurs have little or no interest in it?

IF that assertion is more-or-less true, it really makes you wonder about
many of the marketing decisions being made overseas on behalf of amateurs
worldwide.  After all, one would think that before marketing to amateurs,
one would try and research what they would buy... wouldn't one?

73, ron wn3vaw

AJ:  "Did you ever hear of Evel Kneival?"
Lev:  "I never saw Star Wars"

-- Armageddon