[TenTec] 20 Meter Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 20 Meter Net
From: mnewell1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Sun Jun 8 14:05:30 2003
Check the http://www.n9vv.com web site. Ken lists the times, frequencies,
and net control stations for the 20m and the 40m net.

If you'll recall the message thread from five weeks ago (May 3,
coincidentally
the day my wife and I were in a head-on car crash that killed one person,
critically injured another, and destroyed two new automobiles) you'll see
that
several people pitched such a bitch about the way I did the net remiders
that I decided if I couldn't beat them, I'd join them. So I decided to stop
sending the remiders so no one would have anything to complain about.

I'm sure the May archives at
http://lists.contesting.com/_tentec/2003-May/date.html
have the entire thread.

--