[TenTec] virus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] virus
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Tue Jun 10 11:18:32 2003
Gesundheit!     Thanks for the heads-up.  I have my Email security set so that
it will not allow attachments to be opened or even saved.  That gives me the
option of either deleting them, scanning with anti-virus software, or if I am
expecting it to just open it.    I now have MSN-8 as part of my Verizon DSL
package.  I like this except for the fact that it does not use Outlook Express
for my Email.  I have that AVG anti-virus program and it was excellent at Email
protection.  Unfortunately it will not work with this new Email system.
Bummer!  I hope the virus did not come from (thru) here!    73, Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk