[TenTec] TenTec Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Delta II
From: w4iko@bellsouth.net (Rusty Kirkpatrick)
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:38:12 2003
I am looking for a 2nd radio for my shack and after talking to a number of
hams I find that what I need is a Delta II. So I am looking for anyone who
has a TT Delta II and might be willing to part with the radio. I am not
looking for a radio that is a 10 cosmetically but is 9-10 operationally. I
am currently using a 580 Delta and I believe a Delta II would fit right in
on my desk. If you have such a beast and will part with it, let me know
condition and price.
73

Rusty Kirkpatrick
W4IKO