[TenTec] test

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] test
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Tue Jun 17 21:15:30 2003
Hi Bob and Everyone,  (well not EVERYONE - Just everyone on this reflector!)
    I had a problem with some MSN configuration settings.  I got them corrected
but was not sure if my Email was working.  Prior to my "test" I had not
received any Emails for several hours.  Everything is fine - it just so
happened that the REAL reason that I did not get any Emails is that there were
none TO receive!!!  Go Figure!
    By the way - - - My Orion seems content to stay within a range of 5 Hz. low
to 5 Hz. high depending on whether the air conditioner is on or off.
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk