[TenTec] FS/Trade: Complete Ten Tec Jupiter Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/Trade: Complete Ten Tec Jupiter Station
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 2 19:47:28 2003
Well, I have never compared my Jupiter straight up against a PRO II - but I
have compared it to one of my Option 3's and it's startlingly close in
performance. And in a rig shootout that Option 3 ran rings around an IC-746 PRO
II.
Enough so the once proud '746 owner has spoken for it when I put it up for sale
later this month.

Maybe instead of selling the Jupiter it might be time to take a long hard
look at the power supply, antenna setup, etc., and if they are AOK trade it
back
to Ten Tec for another Jupiter.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E