[TenTec] field day from hell

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] field day from hell
From: ve1adh@yahoo.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Fri Jul 11 12:41:56 2003
I have tried all the CW software that I can find and I
think most of it is a waste of time. I learned to copy
on paper and when I got up to the fastest speed that I
could write it down, I thought using CW software might
be the asnwer. It works fine with a strong signal and
no QRN or QRM. I gave it up and am still working on
copying in my head.

Dave. VE1ADH

 --- "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer"
<geraldj@isunet.net> wrote: > At that point, why not
have the computer copy, then