[TenTec] Let's try this again

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Let's try this again
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Fri Jul 11 14:42:35 2003
Hello All,
    It would appear that I was much too hasty in removing my 6N2 and Argonaut V
(TCXO) from the "For Sale" category.  The interested parties made other
arrangements and/or decided on a different rig.
    Both rigs are in excellent condition and have not been used extensively.
They have lived in a non smoking environment and have not been out of the shack
since coming out of their boxes.  Both rigs come with the original accessories,
manual, and shipping box.  The 6N2 has a metal Argonaut knob but the original
plastic one is included.  The Argonaut has the black dual fan kit attached and
comes with the optional DIN to RCA adaptor cable.  Both rigs come with the hand
microphone included BUT - - - I will include a choice of EITHER a Ten-Tec 705
desk mike OR a Heil HM-10 (HC-5) W/Ten-Tec cable, mic. clip, and desk stand
with which ever radio gets sold first.  The remaining microphone will then be
included with the remaining radio.  Both rigs look new and work perfectly.  I
am asking $550.00 for the 6N2 and $750 for the Argonaut V w/TCXO.  These prices
include shipping (CONUS)  These prices may seem, or actually be, a bit high BUT
due to the condition of the rigs and the extra microphones I feel that they are
very reasonable indeed.  Please respond directly.  This time I will NOT
indicate the rigs as sold until I have money order(s) in hand!
    73, Bill
PS:  I still have a grey #307 speaker for sale.  Hmm?  Tell you what I will do
- - - I will include this with the Argonaut V at no additional cost.  The
cabinet may be grey BUT the grille cloth is black!  I guess that is why there
is no audio SWR problems due to the color mismatch!  :-)
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk