[TenTec] F/S Elecraft K1 or trade for Tentec rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Elecraft K1 or trade for Tentec rig
From: k7gt@attbi.com (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jul 29 09:59:14 2003
I have an immaculate Elecraft K1 CW transceiver (4-band) that I need to sell
outright or
trade for a somewhat higher power Tentec transceiver. The K1 is set up for
40/30/20/15
and with the wide tuning range (160 kHz). Price for an outright sale would be
$420 (firm)
plus shipping.

Or

will trade for a very clean TT Scout with at least 5 band modules and the mike
and
mobile mount.

Or

will trade toward an Argonaut V, preferably with the TCXO. Difference $$ to be
negotiated
here.

The K1 is a great QRP rig. I am just changing directions so far as portable
operating
is concerned.

73  GT

Allan K7GT