[TenTec] Zen (was ORION Returns (N4NT's Musings))

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Zen (was ORION Returns (N4NT's Musings))
From: tomnorth@airmail.net (Tom North)
Date: Sat Aug 2 13:14:39 2003
Mike,
very well put, true on many (maybe all) levels, and sums it all up so well. I
might, however, be tempted to substitute 'good' with 'right' ;-)
73'
Tom  N5OZQ

Once I read that if you hung a truly good picture in your house, nobody
would notice it because it would just blend in with the surroundings and
almost vanish.  The Zen of radios is the same.  If I use a Ten-Tec rig, then
I don't notice the radio because it seems to fade away and let me
communicate.  Other rigs I've owned and used never would do that, but were
right up front and in my face -- almost calling for attention.