[TenTec] Red Dot

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Red Dot
From: w4njf@email.midflorida.com (Bill Fulling)
Date: Mon Aug 4 16:10:59 2003
Hi Don,
No this means you have a "beta" model that escaped from the factory and was
supposed to be destroyed  after the bugs were worked out of it by us
unsuspecting buyers.
Got a red dot Jupiter that displays the same symptoms including this
constant "homing urge" to return to Sevireville at at least once a
year-right after Field Day!
73 be Bill W4NJF