[TenTec] FS: Omni VI+, 962 PS, 705 Mic, & 960 PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI+, 962 PS, 705 Mic, & 960 PS
From: n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell)
Date: Sat Aug 9 14:29:13 2003
The following items are for sale from the estate of W5LKL:

Ten Tec Omni VI+ including models 288, 285, & 282 filters, model 257 voice
synthesizer board, model 962 power supply, and model 705 microphone.  The rig
is real clean.  There are a few light scratches on the case.  The front panel
is in perfect condition.  There is a small dent in the corner of the case by
the antenna connector.  The power supply has a few small scatches on the case.
The front panel is in perfect condition.  I've had this rig at my house for the
last couple of days and everything appears to work perfectly.  $1350 plus
shipping from 79705.

Ten Tec Model 960 power supply.  The case has scratches and wear.  The front
panel is in pretty good shape.  Seems to work fine.  I have had it connected to
the Omni VI+ and it is powering it to full output with no problem.  $75 plus
shipping from 79705.

Pictures of this equipment are located at http://aztexs.ezhoster.com/w5lkl/.

Other, non-Ten Tec items from the estate of W5LKL are listed here:
http://www.w5qgg.org/Estate.html.

If interested, please reply to ME, not the list!

73,

Alan  N5NA