[TenTec] Argo Speech Processor Question (was Argo V distortion)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo Speech Processor Question (was Argo V distortion)
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun Aug 10 22:16:57 2003
Mainly because of my own experience and that of many others who have agreed
with me.

See another posting I made a few minutes ago with a little more detail.

Getting a genuine connection to Mother Earth is not easy, Tim, and our
feeble efforts are seldom very effective.

But, perhaps they make us feel better, so they might be worth it for that
alone.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>