[TenTec] ADSP2 Review in September CQ Amateur Radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ADSP2 Review in September CQ Amateur Radio
From: n7rr@hotmail.com (Bruce Prior)
Date: Wed Aug 20 22:27:30 2003
The September 2003 issure of CQ Amateur Radio includes my review, "The
Noise-reduced SG-2020 ADSP2 HF Transceiver and Separate ADSP2 Board."  The
SG-2020 ADSP2 is a fine radio for SSB operation and since it's so simple to
operate, it makes a fine choice for mobile and emergency operation.  Since
the SG-2020 ADSP is optimized for SSB rather than CW, I chose instead to use
the ADSP2 board in my Argonaut V transceiver, which considerably improves
its noise-reducing characteristics.  See also my Rock-Mite review in the
coming October issue of CQ Amateur Radio.
73, Bruce Prior

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental