[TenTec] Omni V.9 Station, Herc II, Tuner etc. for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V.9 Station, Herc II, Tuner etc. for sale
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland, W9WIS)
Date: Thu Aug 21 15:18:55 2003
Omni V.9, very good condition, full N4PY V.9 upgrade with new factory keys
installed in the pad, all filters... 2.4, 1.8, 500 and 250.  Plus the narrow
filter slot (dual filters) 500 Hz.  Radio has the optional FM board and
Annunciator boards installed.  Has original manual. Was back for a check
over at Ten-Tec in 2000 or 2001 (can't remember).  -  $750

Model 705 mic, built by me, kit version of 705, excellent condition, wired
for Omni V.9 - $50

Model 301 remote tuning knob - Built by me from factory kit Ten-Tec offered
for a limited time in 2000. As new. - $80

Model 238 tuner, excellent condition, as new, original manual   $320.00

Model 962 power supply, as new, original manual/instruction sheet...
$175.00

Model 420 Hercules II amplifier, excellent condition, late (1996/7) model
with alc circuitry for non Ten-Tec amps, original manual ... I'm only
really interested in selling this with the Astron power supplies and 236
remote control cable as a package. - $1360

2ea Astron RS-70M 70 amp power supplies for Herc II , as new, custom wiring
harness using #2 welding cable for interface to Herc's factory power leads,
properly adjusted and set for parallel operation

Model 236 Remote Control cable, excellent condition, used to interface Herc
II to Omni V, V.9, VI, VI+ for automatic operation

Or.... all as a package deal for $2700. Buyer pays shipping.

Mike, W9WIS