Re: [TenTec] Using Scout w/external keyer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Scout w/external keyer
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:05:17 -0400
Actually, it has been my experience that the problem is worse with
external keying, at least when I use a straight key, I experienced very
severe warmup drift. Putting in the mod described in QST a couple of
years ago will fix the problem. I can send you the mod if you don't have
it. It was discussed on this reflector.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF