Re: [Re: [TenTec] 505 Argo question]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Re: [TenTec] 505 Argo question]
From: "Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:15:55 -0400
Hi Mike,
Saw your posting on the reflector and would like to add a note on the
Argosy.
I think there was discussion here last week about the Argosy finals, which
are Motorola MRF-477s, now being obsolete. I think somebody quoted a pair at
about $70 or so. That price would have to be considered in calculating the
cost of the Argosy with blown finals on e-Bay.
73, Winston  K4CWQ