[TenTec] Thanks for all who responded

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for all who responded
From: "James Crofutt" <crokc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:50:00 -0500
Thanks to  all  who responded on my want for the Ten Tec 12 volt circuit
breaker and DC power cord, I  found my answer and a source, I also found the
255 power supply I was looking for .  This reflector is great!!!  Still
looking for an Omni D parts rig that I could find the aluminum carrying
handle that I believe only came with the original Omni D, but would take a
wire bail also, just need to be able to lift the rig up in front on the
desk,  I am also in need of a excellent KR 50 electronic keyer as well.
Thanks   73  Jim (N0XE)