[TenTec] Omni D, Series B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D, Series B
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:56:30 -0500
I have an Omni D, Series B with the noise blanker, over voltage protection,
magnetic circuit breaker, 30 meter conversion kit installed, 215P microphone
and 243 remote VFO.  I want to offer it for sale at our local radio club and
if it does not sell, take it to the Ten-Tec hamfest. It has neither the 1.8
nor the 500 Hz filters.  I would say it is in an 8 to 9 condition.  What
have people been getting for a similar line up?  Thanks.

John
W3GQJ@comcast.net
W3GQJ@arrl.net
           <\