Re: [TenTec] Motels near TenTec Hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Motels near TenTec Hamfest
From: "Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:50:40 -0400
Hi Joe,
I've stayed the past three years at the Hampton Inn in Pigeon Forge. It's
next to Bob Evans restaurant (good for breakfast) and adjacent to The
Christmas Shop (good for XYL shopping). I understand there's also a good
Hampton Inn in Sevierville.
The good shopping places are the Tanger Mall and a newer one, I think it's
called Governor's Court, both in Sevierville. There's also an older Belz
Outlet Mall on top the hill in Pigeon Forge, but it's beginning to get run
down. Lots of others also.
The Apple Barn between Sevierville and Pigeon Forge is a good place to eat.
If you're in for other entertainment, there's always Dollywood and several
live entertainment places. I've never been to any of them.
Hope this helps.
73, Winston  K4CWQ