[TenTec] CW breakin

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW breakin
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:36:41 -0600
In a recent post someone said that in contesting full breakin is not
necessary. I would have to dissagree with that as many times I have heard
someone calling right after I start calling CQ in a contest and you can stop
and work them with out having them move on to someone else because they dont
want to wait for the CQ to stop. It is also great for net control in a net
and handling traffic.
One of the reasons that I like T T equipment is the great QSK. I would not
want to operate without it. (personal opinion only). I realize that a lot of
people do not like QSK. They can operate semi break in and everyone can be
happy.

73 Paul K9OT