[TenTec] T T rigs on DX peditions

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T T rigs on DX peditions
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:47:28 -0600
I know of two times that T T rigs were on dxpeditions.
One was about 1980 or early 80s when George AD0S went to Palmyra and Kingman
reef and took an Omni D (dont know which series) and a Herc 444 amp. He told
me he was VERY happy with it.
Also John NZ9Z took his Delta II along to T88 acouple years ago. I think
that he told me they used it on the low bands, and had no complaints from
the operators.
I also think that there is a regular on this reflector Joe AA4NN or
something like that that has taken his Omni VI or Corsair II which ever he
has on at least one DX pedition (hope I have the right guy).

I am sure that there are others but you just dont hear about them. I dont
think that T T sponsers DX Peditions so no big advertizing hype from them.
They just work and work and work every day and that is much better than some
big advertizing spiel. All Just my personal opinion.
73 Paul K9OT