RE: [TenTec] Bav. Cont. Club Review of Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Bav. Cont. Club Review of Orion
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:35:54 +0100
Ron,

It would have been great to test against another high-end rig but
we didn't have one.
We had planned to test against a TS-850 (which is a very good
radio) but unfortunately the unit had been borrowed for use in
the WAG contest which also ran that weekend.

However, we did use the K2 for an apples-to-apples comparison and
I believe the ham radio community's consensus is that the K2 has
an excellent receiver.

73....Rick