[TenTec] FS: Corsair II, ps, vfo

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II, ps, vfo
From: Jim Crooke <crooke@crooke.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:14:50 -0600
I've used this rig since April and had it back at TenTec this month for a check up and it is supposed to be at new specs now. It does seem to be much more effective at hearing now :-)
It is in great condition cosmetically and a 10 now electrically, but I still find I prefer the Pegasus/Rx320 combo with Carl's software. It is loaded with filters and I have the original manuals. I will sell the rig and ps together and the vfo separately after the rig sells. I'm asking $700 for the rig and ps and $210 for the VFO. If it seems high to you, feel free to let me know that, but it is essentially like a brand new Corsair II. I may consider a trade for an Omni VI or 756 Pro II (so I can compare it to the Orion when I get one).

73, Jim KJ0C

crooke@crooke.us