Re: [TenTec] "Elderly" TT cabinet refinish

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Elderly" TT cabinet refinish
From: "Ariel M. Elam" <k4aal@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:15:18 -0600
Hi to the list --

Some years ago I acquired many rolls (ends) of vinyl in many colors and
textures, some long, some short. It was used to make vinyl covered
notebooks of the type used to make loose-leaf catalogs. Rolls are about
50 inches wide. Vinyl has no cloth backing on most. It has been stored
in a cool building and has not deteriorated.

To help in restoring a rig, I will ship a sample, then $10.00 for one
yard for the trouble of digging it out and shipping. More is cheaper.
Send me a color, texture, and a sase. Post first. Most is fairly smooth,
NOT TEXTURED.

If you can remove existing vinyl, this PROBABLY can be attached with
contact cement.

73, Ariel, k4aal