Re: [TenTec] CM47 blbs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CM47 blbs
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:59:17 -0000
From: <ac5e@comcast.net>
To: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>; <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 13:13

> The CM refers to Chicago Miniature, the maker. Your local professional
electronics store, the place your local TV shop buys parts, will have type
47 bulbs: 0.15 A, 6.3 V bayonet base. Let your fingers do the walking and
ask.

No problem, I was simply surprised by what I saw from the Google search and
could not call any local places late at night !

> If you can't find some E-mail me direct.
>
> 73  Pete Allen AC5E
> > OK Thanks.
> >
> > Started out wondering where I might get some locally/quickly so did a
Google

<tentec@contesting.com>