[TenTec] Paragon II

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II
From: "WILLIAM MANSEY" <wa2pvk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:10:51 -0500
Happy New Year everyone,
    I have a really nice & clean Paragon II (#586) for sale.  I have two of
these excellent rigs but really can not justify keeping both.  I just have not
been THAT active and do not "need" two rigs.  (I have a lot of things that I do
not "need" but that is ANOTHER matter!)
    The rig comes with the power cord, instruction manual, Ten-Tec shipping
box, the standard 6 and 2.4 KHz. filters AND an optional 1.8 KHz. filter
recently purchased from Ten-Tec.  Included also will be a Ten-Tec model 705
desk microphone AND a Heil HM-10 microphone. (with mic. clip, desk stand and
Ten-Tec cable)  I checked the frequency using the "Digipan method" and found it
to be within 2Hz. after being on for a while.
    High resolution pictures available by request.  (specify if smaller images
are preferable)   Asking $1000.00  (price includes shipping CONUS)
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk