[TenTec] FOR SALE:Ten-Tec rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE:Ten-Tec rigs
From: "Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:55:18 -0500
Need money and need to clean out shack. Hate to sell but got too much and I
plan to keep more exotic and newer Ten-Tec items.
All equipment used in clean, dry, nonsmoking environment.

FOR SALE: Ten-Tec Triton IV, 80-10 (no WARC), 100 watts output. Fair cosmetic
condition, very good operating condition. Has some nicks, dings, scratches on
top and back, face good, resonate knob cracked, dial cord sags some on left
end, $175, plus shipping

Model 262M matching power supply,  has added crowbar circuit,  has meter and
built-in VOX. Never used VOX so not sure if it works, otherwise all works
great, some scratches, $60, plus shipping

Model 244 matching digital display. Couple of LED segments out, but otherwise
fine, right on frequency, $50

All three sold together, $225, plus shipping.

Prefer sale of all three together. Will sell power supply, digital display
separately only if radio sells first.

FOR SALE: Ten-Tec Omni-C, 160-10 M, with WARC bands, excellent working
condition, very good cosmetically, clean face, all original knobs, some minor
scratching of top cabinet, no extra filters. Current backup to my Jupiter.
$250, plus shipping.

73, Winston K4CWQ
winjones@ix.netcom.com