Re: [TenTec] Help please , Orion with Alpha 91B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help please , Orion with Alpha 91B
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:50:54 -0700
Bob,

Thanks for the information,  I have been using the Y-Connection for
the past 4-5 years with my ONNI VI plus and my 89 and haven't gotten
any bad reports.  I've also used the Loop. I'll have to listen around
with an additional receiver I guess. I thought that the Alpha would
stay switched until the RF disappears  from the input.  Otherwise I
should get with a Hot switch, I should get a Fault light on the Alpha
?

What is your pulse extender circuit ?  Would you share it ?

I rearely use the amp on CW and use it at about 500-600 watts on RTTY.
I'm not a SSBer and don't use it there at all. Oh, well occassionally,
seldom etc.

Dave W7DPW