Re: [TenTec] Tranceiving accurately

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tranceiving accurately
From: Duane Grotophorst <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
Boy talk about answering a question that wasn't even
asked!!! That'll teach me to respond to an email post
that I only quickly scanned while in a hurry.

Nevertheless the same idea presented below could be
applied to BFO's or any other common to both RX and TX
oscillator stages of a transceiver that there may be.

Duane
N9DG