Re: [TenTec] curiouser and curiouser

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] curiouser and curiouser
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:23:50 -0000
Pete, I've found the best way to look for items is to do a
search on "Ten Tec" on EBay. Seems to be the easiest for me
anyway.

I think that item was listed as a Ten Tec Jupiter, so I guess
maybe the search engine at EBay was looking for the first word
to be Jupiter, when it was actually Ten Tec. Just a guess
though!

73, Mike K9MI