[TenTec] re Ten Tec amps and ALC

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] re Ten Tec amps and ALC
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:35:29 +0000
Thanks everyone for all the great information. it has been an interesting discussion.

Adam, I had no idea about the solid state amp ALC situation since I have never owned one and never talked about them that much with anyone who does. Tommy's comments give me another reason for picking up an oscilloscope and using it in the shack to look at what's coming out of my exciters. It's becoming another "must have" piece of gear. I'm sure in a few years I'll wonder how I got along without one.

73,
Rob/K5UJ