Re: [TenTec] post sweepstakes

To: "Alfred Lorona" <w6wqc@dslextreme.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] post sweepstakes
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:01:10 -0500
Almost indisputable Al!! My Orion sat silent while I used my Omni 6
Plus for the SS. My Plus could certainly use the Inrad roofing
filter, but it's just not ready yet. With the bugs still remaining
in the Orion, I just have no confidence in it operating for 30 hours
continious, with no failures. It is, as you say, personal
choice/opinion. To change bandwidth, on the Plus, you punch one
button and if necessary, fiddle with PBT. With the Orion, there are
just too many controls to vary; if you happen to be running a high
rate of Q's, turning knobs is the last thing you want to be doing.
All personal choice.

Tom - W4BQF