Re: [TenTec] N4PY Orion Control Program Version 1.12 Released

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4PY Orion Control Program Version 1.12 Released
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:37:12 -0500
On my Pegasus I have used the keyboard that Carl has in his Pegasus/Jupiter
program.  It works smooth and works well enough that my cw friends on 80 meters
can not tell when I am using CW Type or the keyboard in the program.  My
computer is the Dell Dimension XPS T500, Pentium 3, 500Mhz. I also have 512 Meg
of Ram in the computer. The OS is Windows 98SE.

The Winkey works the best of all my keyboard keyers on the Orion.  As soon as
the bands get back to normal I will give the Pegasus/Winkey/N4PY Control
Program a real test.  It should work as well as the Orion/WinKey/N4PY Orion
Control Program.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio