Re: [TenTec] Which autotuner????

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which autotuner????
From: Ed Purvis <wa4njy_am@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:42:27 -0800 (PST)
              Ditto on all the good stuff said about the AT11MP.  The noise was
the only
 thing I did not like at first, but now don't mind. I run all my solid state
rigs through it
 to an OCF dipole. Seems the watt meter is a peak reader. That saves me buying
 another meter.
                                                        Ed

Ed Warhover <warhover@htc.net> wrote:I own an LDG AT11MP also. It is my first
auto tuner, and I like it a lot.
I use it with a Pegasus and N4PY software, and it works like a charm.
Ed KF9XY