Re: [TenTec] Paragon II for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II for sale
From: "Charlie Hugg" <hug-a-bug1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:40:30 -0600
Don,
Thanks for your e-mail. I have another fellow who wants the package. He is suppose to get back to me today to confirm the deal.
I told him that I would not sell it until I heard from him. I think that he is working on his wife.
I will let you know what happens.
I don't mind paying shipping(Ground will probably be around $40 or $50) and dropping the asking price by $50, but if I take PayPal, that will be nearly another $50 cost to me from them.
If the other fellow does not come through, I will offer the package to you for$1550 and I pay shipping and you use PayPal. Or you can send me a check or money order for $1500 and I pay shipping.
Charlie

----- Original Message ----- From: <CROCDONZ1@aol.com>