Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Connector orientation

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Connector orientation
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:55:00 -0600
Wow, I couldn't even see the connector orientation in my printed
manual.  Zooming in on the PDF does show it is oriented the opposite of
the way my Orion is oriented.

So....looks like the drawing needs to be fixed.  It would be nice if the
manual included a close up of the power connector.

73,

Alan  N5NA