[TenTec] cw testing / return policy correction

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] cw testing / return policy correction
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:41:43 +0000
I'd like to correct the record; K7VO mistakenly wrote this:

--- "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com> wrote:

there are no CW exclusive sub-bands.

50.0-50.1 and 144.0-144.1 are, in fact, CW exclusive. No digital modes allowed.

73,
Caity
K7VO/8

I never wrote that. here is what I wrote:

Unless I missed something there are vast expanses of non-phone freqencies
for hams on HF. but cw can be operated anywhere, even in the phone subbands! you are
complaining? Further, there are completely unoccupied backwaters where it is possible to
operate cw almost in secret. the slice between 3725 and 3750 is one of
them.

I was responding to this:

<<<It will make a difference for those who do operate CW, because there are
no CW exclusive sub-bands. >>>

which I was not the author of.

not a big deal, but I just want to set the record straight.

rob/k5uj