Re: [TenTec] Paragon backpanel AUX +13.8 fuse

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon backpanel AUX +13.8 fuse
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:48:57 -0400
Hi Ben,

I've had a similar experience with either the Paragon or the Delta II,
can't remember which.  In the past someone probably had a device plugged
in and getting power from the aux jack and accidentally shorted it which
burns up a very fine land on the PC board supplying the power to that
jack from the main input power board.  If that is the case, you can
simply run a small gauge wire around the burned land and it will be good
as new.  I don't believe there is an internal fuse for that circuit.  In
effect the land on the circuit board IS the fuse, sorry to say.  Good
luck.

73,

Pat-K4BEH