[TenTec] Anyone Know KB9YOZ - Chicago?

To: "Discussion of Tentec equipment" <tentec@mailman.qth.net>,<tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone Know KB9YOZ - Chicago?
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:26:43 -0400
Perhaps foolishly, a month ago I shipped two as new Titan II (Model 416)
shipping containers to KB9YOZ upon receipt of his email agreement to
reimburse the postage costs....while not a lot of money ($22 bucks), it is
the principle of the matter.  I am hoping that he  has not followed through
for good reason but his failure to reply to my emails has me wondering.  Not
what you think of when you think of Ten Tec users.
Has anyone else had any dealings with KB9YOZ? Thanks for any info...
Tony, W4FOA