Re: [TenTec] Delta II VS Paragon II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II VS Paragon II
From: Sferic@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:50:50 EDT
Hi, David. I am not the technical type but I have a Delta II and a Paragon II
on the desk. I really like both rigs. The Paragon II is more expensive and a
little better in some ways. It is much larger and the controls are easier to
deal with. It's receive audio is a little better to my ears, and you don't get
that interesting popcorn sound that bothers some people with a Delta II. It
transmits AM. As near as I can tell, the Delta II will hear anything the
Paragon
II will hear.

73

Carl, K4SEV.