Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 565 as carryon luggage

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 565 as carryon luggage
From: Arthur <isartw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:00:35 +0300
Thank you Dave, Red, Ed and Dave ;-)

No, as for me, this is exactly the time for this question.

Not sure I will be lucky as guy from Sweden with two Orions checked in.
Once I traveled to Paris, the airport personel broken tiny print-holder
housed in a bunch of t-shirts inside my bag ..

So, looks like only two option available:

1. carryon w/o box
2. housed into Pelican box

That why, my another question: do you have idea which one Pelican case
is most suitable for Orion ? I've found that 1650 is too large. What
about 1610 ?