Re: [TenTec] Hopefully, my Christmas present will be ...

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hopefully, my Christmas present will be ...
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:55:32 -0600
> Jim later commented he was seeing a new driver on his route
> and that he had not heard a word from BATF about the federal form...

I suspect that was something like the source of the problem.  I've had the
same driver for years, who showed up like clockwork around 5:30 pm, knew us
by name, and wouldn't have missed a pickup.  Suddenly I have new guys
showing up around 1:30 in the afternoon, one of them looking very much like
he just learned what a razor was for, the other one looking like he didn't
really want to be there :-)

Grant/NQ5T