[TenTec] CW AUX KEY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] CW AUX KEY
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 06:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
Well the CW AUX key jack is for an external keyer out put. It is located
between the AUX +13.5V and the PTT. It is an RCA Jack.

Last time I posted this, people thought I was talking about AUX Key for
tripping on an aux amplifier. So I thought I would put CW AUX KEY on it to keep
it not confusing. The labe KEY is confusing.

I think it is RFI that did me in. I put a new filter from RadioWavz seams to
have done the trick with RFI along with dropping off some white noise and BCI.

I am scared to send the radio and get the KEY circuit fixed again and hook
things up and the darn thing blows again by hooking up to my auto keyer and
mess me up on some contest I work again.

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD